Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Willowbrook, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you need to consider the Willowbrook MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally need to have at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we are humbled to have doctors call us the #1 National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are several why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Willowbrook, New York! For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that job prospects are often better for technicians with more than one certification. As technology advances there has never been a better opportunity to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the CT techs, as they can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technologist was $52,000 a year While the top 10% earning about $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your degree, locale, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Willowbrook, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Willowbrook, New York
- MRI Technologists Willowbrook, NY
- CT Technician Salary Willowbrook, NY
- MRI Schools Online Willowbrook, NY
- CT Technician Schools Willowbrook, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Willowbrook, New York
- MRI Specialist Willowbrook, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Willowbrook, New York
- MRI Courses in Willowbrook
- MRI Tech Courses Willowbrook, New York