If you are a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Williston Park, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Williston Park MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians normally need at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Williston Park, NY. For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that openings are often best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a supervisor.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, according to the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI and CT technicians continues, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Williston Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Williston Park, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Williston Park, New York
- MRI Tech Salary Williston Park, NY
- Online CT Programs Williston Park, New York
- CT Tech Schools Williston Park, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Williston Park, New York
- CT Tech Schoo Williston Park, New York
- MRI CE Credits Williston Park, NY
- MRI Courses in Williston Park
- CT Continuing Education Williston Park, NY