If you are a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Westerleigh, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Westerleigh MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists typically need to have at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are several why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Westerleigh, New York. For one, the U.S. Statistics reports show that job prospects are often better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled this is the best time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technicians, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your experience, locale, and employer, a career as a CT technologist has a bright future. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Westerleigh, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Westerleigh, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Westerleigh, NY
- CT Tech Salary Westerleigh, NY
- CT Course Online Westerleigh, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Westerleigh, New York
- MRI Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Westerleigh, New York
- CT Specialist Westerleigh, New York
- MRI CE Credits Westerleigh, New York
- MRI Courses in Westerleigh
- CT Continuing Education Westerleigh, NY