Are you one of many Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Spuyten Duyvil, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you need to consider the Spuyten Duyvil MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally need to have at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have medical facilities call us the top National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Spuyten Duyvil, NY. For example, the Statistics points out that openings are more often than not best for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals bring in CT scanners the timing is great to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT technicians continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. BLS The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your degree, locale, and employer, a career as a MRI and CT technicians has a bright future. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Spuyten Duyvil, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Spuyten Duyvil, NY
- MRI Technologists Spuyten Duyvil, New York
- CT Technician Salary Spuyten Duyvil, NY
- CT Programs Online Spuyten Duyvil, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Spuyten Duyvil, New York
- MRI Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Spuyten Duyvil, NY
- CT Specialist Spuyten Duyvil, New York
- CT CE Credits Spuyten Duyvil, NY
- CT Courses in Spuyten Duyvil
- MRI Online Programs Spuyten Duyvil, NY