Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Springfield Gardens, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you need to consider the Springfield Gardens MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists normally need at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without visiting a classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Springfield Gardens, New York. For one, the United States Statistics reports show that job prospects are more often than not better for technicians with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI scanners this is the best time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as they can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, according to the United States BLS, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI techs was $52,000 a year The top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your resume, location, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Springfield Gardens, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Springfield Gardens, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Springfield Gardens, New York
- Radiology Tech Salary Springfield Gardens, New York
- Online MRI Tech Programs Springfield Gardens, New York
- CT Technician Schools Springfield Gardens, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Springfield Gardens, New York
- CT School Springfield Gardens, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Springfield Gardens, New York
- MRI Courses in Springfield Gardens
- MRI Certificate Program Springfield Gardens, New York