If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Silver Lake, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you need to consider the Silver Lake MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists typically require at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have medical facilities call us the top National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Silver Lake, NY. For example, the U.S. Statistics points out that job prospects are often better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances the timing is perfect to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI technologist, as many can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. MRI Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI techs continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technologist was $52,000 a year The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI techs has a bright future. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Silver Lake, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Silver Lake, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Silver Lake, NY
- CT Tech Salary Silver Lake, New York
- CT Courses Online Silver Lake, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Silver Lake, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Silver Lake, New York
- CT School Silver Lake, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Silver Lake, New York
- CT Courses in Silver Lake
- CT Continuing Education Credits Silver Lake, NY