Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Riverdale, New York, looking to advance your career? If so, you should consider the Riverdale MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally need at least an associate’s degree in MRI and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are several why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Riverdale, NY. For one, the United States Statistics points out that job prospects are quite often best for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI techs, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, according to the United States BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and hospital, a career as a CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Riverdale, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Riverdale, New York
- MRI Technologists Riverdale, NY
- Radiology Tech Salary Riverdale, New York
- MRI Online Review Riverdale, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools Riverdale, NY
- MRI Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Riverdale, NY
- CT Technician School Riverdale, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Riverdale, NY
- MRI Courses in Riverdale
- MRI Online Programs Riverdale, NY