Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Pleasant Plains, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You need to consider the Pleasant Plains MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally should at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we are honor to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are several why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Pleasant Plains, New York! For one, the U.S. Statistics reports show that job prospects are often better for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals upgrade to MRI scanners there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technologist, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the U.S. BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technicians was $52,000 a year The top 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI technologist has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Pleasant Plains, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Pleasant Plains, New York
- CT Technologists Pleasant Plains, New York
- CT Technician Salary Pleasant Plains, New York
- MRI Technician Certification Pleasant Plains, NY
- CT Technician Schools Pleasant Plains, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Pleasant Plains, New York
- CT Tech Schoo Pleasant Plains, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Pleasant Plains, NY
- CT Courses in Pleasant Plains
- MRI Certification Online Pleasant Plains, NY