Are you one of many Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Massapequa Park, NY, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you need to consider the Massapequa Park MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists usually entail at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re honor to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without visiting a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Massapequa Park, NY. For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of CT scanners there has never been a better time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT technologist, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Massapequa Park, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Massapequa Park, NY
- CT Technologists Massapequa Park, NY
- CT Tech Salary Massapequa Park, NY
- CT Scan Tech School Massapequa Park, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Massapequa Park, New York
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Massapequa Park, NY
- CT Tech Schoo Massapequa Park, New York
- CT CE Credits Massapequa Park, New York
- CT Courses in Massapequa Park
- MRI Certification Massapequa Park, New York