Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Maspeth, New York, looking to advance your career? If so, you need to consider the Maspeth MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally require at least an associate’s degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re proud to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Maspeth, New York. For example, the United States Statistics reports show that job prospects are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, location, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Maspeth, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Maspeth, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Maspeth, NY
- Radiology Tech Salary Maspeth, New York
- MRI Training Online Maspeth, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Maspeth, New York
- Radiologic Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Maspeth, New York
- MRI Specialist Maspeth, New York
- CT CE Credits Maspeth, New York
- CT Courses in Maspeth
- MRI Online Schools Maspeth, New York