If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Manhattan Beach, New York, looking to advance your career? If so, you need to consider the Manhattan Beach MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically need to have at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have former students call us the top National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you have to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Manhattan Beach, New York! For example, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are often better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners this is the best time to become a MRI technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT techs, as more and more experience individuals can become a supervisor.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI and CT technicians continues, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT technicians has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Manhattan Beach, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Manhattan Beach, New York
- CT Technologists Manhattan Beach, New York
- CT Tech Salary Manhattan Beach, New York
- MRI Training Online Manhattan Beach, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Manhattan Beach, NY
- CT Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Manhattan Beach, New York
- MRI Tech Schoo Manhattan Beach, New York
- MRI CE Credits Manhattan Beach, NY
- MRI Courses in Manhattan Beach
- CT Course Manhattan Beach, NY