Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Hewlett, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You should consider the Hewlett MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually need to have at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we are proud to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without visiting a physical classroom.
There are several why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Hewlett, NY! For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that placement are often best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled this is a wonderful time to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT techs, as they can become a supervisor.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for CT technicians continues, despite other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technicians was $52,000 a year The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, location, and employer, a career as a MRI technologist has a bright future. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Hewlett, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Hewlett, New York
- MRI Technologists Hewlett, New York
- CT Tech Salary Hewlett, New York
- CT Certification Online Hewlett, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools Hewlett, NY
- Radiologic Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Hewlett, NY
- MRI Specialist Hewlett, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Hewlett, NY
- MRI Courses in Hewlett
- MRI Program Online Hewlett, NY