Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Harding Park, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You need to consider the Harding Park MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually need to have at least an associate’s degree in MRI and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re proud to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Harding Park, NY. For one, the U.S. Statistics points out that job prospects are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals upgrade to CT scanners this is a wonderful time to become a MRI technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your experience, location, and employer, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Harding Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Harding Park, NY
- CT Technologists Harding Park, New York
- CT Tech Salary Harding Park, NY
- Online CT Certification Harding Park, NY
- CT Tech Schools Harding Park, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Harding Park, NY
- CT Specialist Harding Park, NY
- MRI CE Credits Harding Park, NY
- MRI Courses in Harding Park
- MRI Certification Program Harding Park, New York