Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Gramercy Park, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you need to consider the Gramercy Park MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists usually need to have at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are several why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Gramercy Park, NY. For one, the Statistics notes that openings are quite often better for technicians with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of CT scanners this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technicians, as they can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS The top 10% earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT technologist has a bright future. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Gramercy Park, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Gramercy Park, New York
- CT Technologists Gramercy Park, NY
- MRI Technician Salary Gramercy Park, New York
- Online CT Programs Gramercy Park, New York
- CT Tech Schools Gramercy Park, New York
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Gramercy Park, NY
- CT Specialist Gramercy Park, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Gramercy Park, NY
- MRI Courses in Gramercy Park
- MRI Tech Certification Gramercy Park, NY