If you are a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Glen Head, New York, looking to take your career to another level? Then you should consider the Glen Head MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists typically need at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we are honor to have doctors call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without visiting a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you have to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Glen Head, NY! For one, the Statistics notes that job prospects are quite often best for technicians with more than one certification. As technology advances this is a wonderful time to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT techs, as they can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing a department management position. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, as per estimates of the United States BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technologist was $52,000 a year The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your expertise, location, and employer, a career as a MRI technicians has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program Glen Head, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Glen Head, New York
- CT Technologists Glen Head, NY
- Radiology Tech Salary Glen Head, New York
- MRI Technician Online Schools Glen Head, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools Glen Head, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Glen Head, NY
- CT Specialist Glen Head, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Glen Head, NY
- MRI Courses in Glen Head
- MRI Online Courses Glen Head, New York