Are you a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Fort Hamilton, looking to take your career to another level? Then you need to consider the Fort Hamilton MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians normally require at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we are humbled to have doctors call us the best National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are a lot why you need to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Fort Hamilton, New York. For one, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that job prospects are more often than not best for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals bring in CT scanners this is the best time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT techs, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI technologist continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10% earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your expertise, locale, and employer, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program Fort Hamilton, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Fort Hamilton, NY
- CT Technologists Fort Hamilton, NY
- Radiology Technician Salary Fort Hamilton, NY
- MRI Technician Online Schools Fort Hamilton, New York
- CT Technician Schools Fort Hamilton, New York
- CT Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Fort Hamilton, NY
- MRI School Fort Hamilton, New York
- CT CE Credits Fort Hamilton, New York
- MRI Courses in Fort Hamilton
- CT Scan Programs Fort Hamilton, NY