If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Floral Park, NY, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You need to consider the Floral Park MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically should at least an associate’s degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have medical facilities call us the top National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you should take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Floral Park, New York. For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that openings are more often than not better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled the timing is perfect to become a CT technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. MRI Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, as per estimates of the U.S. BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Floral Park, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Floral Park, New York
- MRI Technologists Floral Park, NY
- Radiology Technician Salary Floral Park, NY
- MRI Technician Education Floral Park, New York
- CT Technician Schools Floral Park, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Floral Park, NY
- CT School Floral Park, New York
- CT CE Credits Floral Park, New York
- MRI Courses in Floral Park
- Online MRI Certificate Programs Floral Park, NY