If you are a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in East Williamsburg, NY, looking to take your career to another level? Then you should consider the East Williamsburg MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists usually entail at least an associate’s degree in MRI and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in East Williamsburg, NY. For one, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that job prospects are more often than not best for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of CT scanners has more than doubled the timing is perfect to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technicians, as many can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI technologist continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program East Williamsburg, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program East Williamsburg, NY
- Radiologic Technologists East Williamsburg, NY
- Radiology Technician Salary East Williamsburg, NY
- CT Scan Technician School East Williamsburg, New York
- CT Tech Schools East Williamsburg, NY
- MRI Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training East Williamsburg, New York
- MRI School East Williamsburg, NY
- MRI CE Credits East Williamsburg, NY
- CT Courses in East Williamsburg
- CT Certification Programs East Williamsburg, New York