Are you one of many Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Cypress Hills, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You should consider the Cypress Hills MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally need to have at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without having to go a physical classroom.
There are several why you need to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Cypress Hills, New York! For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that openings are more often than not best for technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances the timing is great to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, as per estimates of the United States BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10% earning about $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your degree, locale, and hospital, a career as a CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Cypress Hills, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Cypress Hills, New York
- CT Technologists Cypress Hills, NY
- Radiology Technician Salary Cypress Hills, NY
- CT Courses Online Cypress Hills, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Cypress Hills, NY
- CT Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Cypress Hills, New York
- CT Tech Schoo Cypress Hills, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Cypress Hills, NY
- CT Courses in Cypress Hills
- MRI Technician Certificate Program Cypress Hills, New York