Are you a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in City Island, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you should consider the City Island MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians usually entail at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re honor to have medical facilities call us the top National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without visiting a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in City Island, NY. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that openings are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI scanners has more than doubled the timing is great to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, according to the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT techs was $52,000 a year While the top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your resume, locale, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program City Island, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program City Island, New York
- CT Technologists City Island, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary City Island, New York
- ARRT MRI Certification City Island, NY
- MRI Technician Schools City Island, New York
- MRI Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training City Island, New York
- CT Specialist City Island, New York
- CT CE Credits City Island, New York
- CT Courses in City Island
- MRI Technician Certificate Program City Island, NY