Are you one of many Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Charleston, New York, looking to take your career to another level? Then you should consider the Charleston MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically entail at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we are humbled to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Charleston, NY! For example, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that placement are quite often better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners the timing is great to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technologist, as many can become a supervisor.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, as per estimates of the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10% earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your experience, locale, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Charleston, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Charleston, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Charleston, New York
- Radiology Tech Salary Charleston, NY
- Radiologist Schooling Charleston, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Charleston, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Charleston, NY
- MRI Tech Schoo Charleston, NY
- MRI CE Credits Charleston, NY
- MRI Courses in Charleston
- ARRT CT Certification Charleston, NY