If you are a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Canarsie, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You need to consider the Canarsie MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists typically should at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Canarsie, NY! For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that job prospects are quite often better for technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled this is the best time to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technologist, as many can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the United States BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technologist was $52,000 a year While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Canarsie, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Canarsie, NY
- CT Technologists Canarsie, NY
- Radiology Technician Salary Canarsie, New York
- CE Credits for MRI Technologist Canarsie, New York
- CT Technician Schools Canarsie, NY
- MRI Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Canarsie, New York
- MRI Specialist Canarsie, New York
- CT CE Credits Canarsie, New York
- MRI Courses in Canarsie
- CT CEU Canarsie, NY