If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Brighton Beach, looking to take your career to another level? Then you need to consider the Brighton Beach MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually require at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re honor to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you need to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Brighton Beach, NY! For one, the Statistics points out that placement are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI scanners there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, location, and employer, a career as a CT technologist has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Brighton Beach, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Brighton Beach, New York
- CT Technologists Brighton Beach, New York
- Radiology Tech Salary Brighton Beach, NY
- MRI Courses Brighton Beach, NY
- CT Technician Schools Brighton Beach, NY
- MRI Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Brighton Beach, New York
- CT School Brighton Beach, New York
- CT CE Credits Brighton Beach, NY
- MRI Courses in Brighton Beach
- MRI Tech Certification Brighton Beach, NY