Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Barren Island, NY, looking to advance your career? If so, you should consider the Barren Island MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually need to have at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without having to go a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Barren Island, New York. For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are often better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. As more hospitals bring in MRI scanners this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT techs, as they can become a supervisor.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the U.S. BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10% earning about $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Barren Island, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Barren Island, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Barren Island, New York
- MRI Technician Salary Barren Island, New York
- Online MRI Courses Barren Island, New York
- CT Tech Schools Barren Island, NY
- Radiologic Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Barren Island, NY
- CT Technician School Barren Island, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Barren Island, New York
- MRI Courses in Barren Island
- MRI Degree Programs Barren Island, NY