Are you one of many Sonographers (ARDMS) in Woodside, New York, looking to advance your career? Then you need to consider the Woodside MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually need at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we are humbled to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are several why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Woodside, NY! For one, the Statistics notes that placement are more often than not better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of CT scanners has more than doubled the timing is perfect to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as they can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for CT techs continues, regardless other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your expertise, locale, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Woodside, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Woodside, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Woodside, New York
- MRI Technician Salary Woodside, New York
- MRI Training Online Woodside, NY
- MRI Technician Schools Woodside, NY
- MRI Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Woodside, NY
- MRI Tech Schoo Woodside, New York
- MRI CE Credits Woodside, New York
- CT Courses in Woodside
- MRI Certificate Programs Online Woodside, NY