If you are a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Wingate, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You need to consider the Wingate MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians usually need at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we’re proud to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Wingate, New York. For one, the Statistics points out that job prospects are more often than not best for technologists with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners the timing is great to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as they can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technologist was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and employer, a career as a MRI techs has a bright future. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Wingate, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Wingate, New York
- CT Technologists Wingate, New York
- CT Tech Salary Wingate, NY
- ARRT MRI Requirements Wingate, NY
- MRI Technician Schools Wingate, New York
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Wingate, NY
- MRI Technician School Wingate, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Wingate, NY
- CT Courses in Wingate
- MRI Tech Courses Online Wingate, New York