If you are a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Williamsburg, looking to advance your career? Then you need to consider the Williamsburg MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally need at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Williamsburg, NY. For example, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are more often than not better for technicians with more than one certification. As technology advances this is a wonderful time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technicians, as more and more experience individuals can become a supervisor.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for CT techs continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10% earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your resume, locale, and employer, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Williamsburg, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Williamsburg, NY
- MRI Technologists Williamsburg, New York
- CT Technician Salary Williamsburg, NY
- CT Scan Technician School Williamsburg, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Williamsburg, New York
- CT Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Williamsburg, New York
- CT Technician School Williamsburg, NY
- MRI CE Credits Williamsburg, New York
- MRI Courses in Williamsburg
- ARRT CT Certification Williamsburg, New York