Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in White Sands, NY, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You should consider the White Sands MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists typically require at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are several why you should take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in White Sands, NY! For example, the U.S. Statistics reports show that openings are more often than not best for technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances this is the best time to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI techs continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technicians was $52,000 a year While the top 10% earning more than $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and hospital, a career as a CT technologist has a bright future. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program White Sands, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program White Sands, New York
- CT Technologists White Sands, New York
- MRI Technician Salary White Sands, New York
- MRI Technician Education White Sands, New York
- MRI Tech Schools White Sands, NY
- MRI Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training White Sands, New York
- CT Specialist White Sands, New York
- CT CE Credits White Sands, New York
- CT Courses in White Sands
- MRI Study Guide for Technologists White Sands, New York