Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in West Farms, NY, looking to advance your career? If you are! You should consider the West Farms MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually entail at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in West Farms, New York. For one, the Statistics notes that job prospects are often best for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances the timing is great to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT technologist, as they can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing a department management position. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS The top 10% earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and employer, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program West Farms, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program West Farms, NY
- MRI Technologists West Farms, New York
- CT Tech Salary West Farms, New York
- MRI Online Review West Farms, New York
- CT Tech Schools West Farms, New York
- MRI Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training West Farms, NY
- CT School West Farms, New York
- MRI CE Credits West Farms, NY
- MRI Courses in West Farms
- MRI Technologist Programs West Farms, New York