Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Washington Heights, NY, looking to take your career to another level? Then you need to consider the Washington Heights MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically should at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have medical facilities call us the top National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Washington Heights, NY. For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are quite often best for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners this is a wonderful time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a supervisor.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS The top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your expertise, locale, and employer, a career as a MRI techs has a bright future. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Washington Heights, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Washington Heights, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Washington Heights, NY
- CT Technician Salary Washington Heights, New York
- Online MRI Programs Washington Heights, NY
- MRI Technician Schools Washington Heights, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Washington Heights, New York
- CT Tech Schoo Washington Heights, NY
- CT CE Credits Washington Heights, NY
- MRI Courses in Washington Heights
- MRI Online Courses Washington Heights, New York