Are you a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Wakefield, New York, looking to advance your career? Then you need to consider the Wakefield MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually need to have at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are a lot why you have to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Wakefield, NY. For one, the U.S. Statistics notes that openings are quite often best for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technologist, as many can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI techs continues, regardless other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Wakefield, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Wakefield, New York
- CT Technologists Wakefield, New York
- Radiology Tech Salary Wakefield, New York
- CT Scan Courses Wakefield, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Wakefield, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Wakefield, NY
- MRI Technician School Wakefield, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Wakefield, New York
- MRI Courses in Wakefield
- MRI Continuing Education Wakefield, New York