Are you one of many Sonographers (ARDMS) in Upper West Side, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you need to consider the Upper West Side MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians usually should at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are several why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Upper West Side, NY! For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are quite often better for technologists with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of CT scanners there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as more and more experience individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI techs continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technologist was $52,000 a year While the highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Upper West Side, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Upper West Side, NY
- CT Technologists Upper West Side, New York
- MRI Tech Salary Upper West Side, New York
- MRI Schools Online Upper West Side, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Upper West Side, NY
- CT Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Upper West Side, NY
- CT School Upper West Side, New York
- CT CE Credits Upper West Side, New York
- MRI Courses in Upper West Side
- MRI Technologist Programs Upper West Side, New York