Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in University Heights, NY, looking to advance your career? If so, you need to consider the University Heights MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists typically require at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are several why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in University Heights, New York. For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are more often than not better for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI scanners there has never been a better time to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as they can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI techs was $52,000 a year The highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your degree, locale, and hospital, a career as a MRI techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program University Heights, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program University Heights, NY
- Radiologic Technologists University Heights, NY
- MRI Tech Salary University Heights, NY
- MRI Online Course University Heights, New York
- MRI Tech Schools University Heights, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training University Heights, New York
- MRI Specialist University Heights, New York
- Radiology CE Credits University Heights, New York
- MRI Courses in University Heights
- MRI Certification University Heights, NY