Are you a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Tottenville, looking to advance your career? If so, you need to consider the Tottenville MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally need to have at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have doctors call us the best National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are a lot why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Tottenville, NY! For example, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are often better for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI scanners there has never been a better opportunity to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT technologist, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT technicians has a bright future. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Tottenville, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Tottenville, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Tottenville, NY
- MRI Tech Salary Tottenville, NY
- ARRT MRI Requirements Tottenville, NY
- CT Tech Schools Tottenville, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Tottenville, New York
- CT Specialist Tottenville, New York
- MRI CE Credits Tottenville, NY
- CT Courses in Tottenville
- CT Tech Training Tottenville, New York