Are you one of many Sonographers (ARDMS) in Tompkinsville, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you should consider the Tompkinsville MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually entail at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we are proud to have medical facilities call us the best National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without visiting a classroom.
There are several why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Tompkinsville, NY! For example, the U.S. Statistics notes that job prospects are more often than not best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of CT scanners the timing is perfect to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT techs, as many can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, according to the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for CT techs continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a CT techs was $52,000 a year While the top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your degree, locale, and hospital, a career as a MRI technologist has a bright future. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program Tompkinsville, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Tompkinsville, NY
- MRI Technologists Tompkinsville, NY
- MRI Tech Salary Tompkinsville, New York
- CT Courses Online Tompkinsville, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Tompkinsville, New York
- CT Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Tompkinsville, New York
- MRI Technician School Tompkinsville, NY
- MRI CE Credits Tompkinsville, NY
- MRI Courses in Tompkinsville
- Online MRI Certificate Programs Tompkinsville, NY