Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Stapleton, looking to advance your career? If so, you should consider the Stapleton MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually should at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re proud to have medical facilities call us the top National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you have to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Stapleton, NY. For example, the United States Statistics reports show that job prospects are often better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. As more hospitals bring in MRI scanners this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a supervisor.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI techs continues, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technicians was $52,000 a year While the highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your degree, locale, and employer, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Stapleton, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Stapleton, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Stapleton, NY
- CT Tech Salary Stapleton, NY
- CE Credits for MRI Technologist Stapleton, New York
- Radiology Tech Schools Stapleton, New York
- MRI Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Stapleton, New York
- MRI Specialist Stapleton, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Stapleton, NY
- CT Courses in Stapleton
- MRI Programs Stapleton, New York