Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in South Richmond Hill, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You should consider the South Richmond Hill MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists normally need at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re honor to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you need to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in South Richmond Hill, NY. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that openings are quite often best for technicians with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners the timing is perfect to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technologist, as they can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and employer, a career as a MRI technicians has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program South Richmond Hill, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program South Richmond Hill, NY
- CT Technologists South Richmond Hill, New York
- CT Tech Salary South Richmond Hill, New York
- CT Program Online South Richmond Hill, NY
- CT Tech Schools South Richmond Hill, New York
- MRI Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training South Richmond Hill, NY
- MRI Technician School South Richmond Hill, NY
- MRI CE Credits South Richmond Hill, New York
- CT Courses in South Richmond Hill
- MRI Tech Courses South Richmond Hill, NY