Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Shore Acres, looking to advance your career? If you are! You should consider the Shore Acres MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually require at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have former students call us the top National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are a lot why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Shore Acres, New York. For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of CT scanners there has never been a better time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI techs, as well qualified individuals can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. MRI Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, according to the U.S. BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. BLS While the top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your resume, locale, and employer, a career as a MRI and CT technologist has a bright future. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Shore Acres, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Shore Acres, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Shore Acres, NY
- MRI Tech Salary Shore Acres, NY
- CT Training Course Shore Acres, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Shore Acres, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Shore Acres, New York
- MRI School Shore Acres, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Shore Acres, New York
- CT Courses in Shore Acres
- MRI Certificate Programs Shore Acres, NY