Are you a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Saint Albans, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you need to consider the Saint Albans MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians normally entail at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have former students call us the top National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Saint Albans, NY. For one, the United States Statistics reports show that job prospects are quite often best for technologists with more than one certification. As more hospitals bring in MRI scanners there has never been a better opportunity to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technicians, as they can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, according to the BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technologist was $52,000 a year The top 10% earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your experience, location, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Saint Albans, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Saint Albans, New York
- CT Technologists Saint Albans, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary Saint Albans, New York
- CT Scan Certification Saint Albans, NY
- CT Tech Schools Saint Albans, New York
- Radiologic Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Saint Albans, NY
- MRI School Saint Albans, New York
- MRI CE Credits Saint Albans, New York
- MRI Courses in Saint Albans
- MRI Tech Certification Saint Albans, New York