Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Rosebank, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You need to consider the Rosebank MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists typically should at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are several why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Rosebank, NY. For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. As more hospitals upgrade to CT scanners there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technologist, as they can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, according to the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI technicians continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. BLS While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your expertise, locale, and hospital, a career as a CT technologist has a bright future. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Rosebank, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Rosebank, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Rosebank, New York
- MRI Tech Salary Rosebank, NY
- MRI Technician Online Schools Rosebank, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools Rosebank, NY
- CT Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Rosebank, New York
- CT School Rosebank, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Rosebank, NY
- CT Courses in Rosebank
- MRI Tech Certification Rosebank, NY