Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Roosevelt Island, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you should consider the Roosevelt Island MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally require at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without ever stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Roosevelt Island, NY. For one, the U.S. Statistics notes that placement are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better opportunity to become a MRI technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT techs, as they can become a supervisor.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing a department management position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technicians was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Roosevelt Island, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Roosevelt Island, NY
- MRI Technologists Roosevelt Island, New York
- MRI Tech Salary Roosevelt Island, NY
- Online MRI Program Roosevelt Island, New York
- Radiology Tech Schools Roosevelt Island, New York
- Radiologic Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Roosevelt Island, NY
- CT Technician School Roosevelt Island, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Roosevelt Island, NY
- MRI Courses in Roosevelt Island
- MRI Technologist Programs Roosevelt Island, NY