If you are a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Queens Village, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You need to consider the Queens Village MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists typically require at least an associate’s degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have doctors call us the #1 National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are several why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Queens Village, NY! For example, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are quite often best for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals upgrade to MRI scanners this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI techs, as many can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and employer, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Queens Village, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Queens Village, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Queens Village, NY
- Radiology Technician Salary Queens Village, NY
- MRI Technologist Requirements Queens Village, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools Queens Village, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Queens Village, NY
- CT Tech Schoo Queens Village, New York
- MRI CE Credits Queens Village, NY
- CT Courses in Queens Village
- ARRT CT Certification Queens Village, New York