Are you one of many Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Port Washington, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You should consider the Port Washington MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually should at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are several why you have to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Port Washington, New York! For one, the U.S. Statistics points out that openings are more often than not better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI scanners has more than doubled this is a wonderful time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technologist, as well qualified individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing a department management position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI technologist continues, despite other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technicians was $52,000 a year While the highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your expertise, location, and employer, a career as a CT technicians has a bright future. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Port Washington, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Port Washington, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Port Washington, New York
- CT Tech Salary Port Washington, NY
- CT Programs Online Port Washington, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Port Washington, New York
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Port Washington, New York
- MRI Tech Schoo Port Washington, NY
- MRI CE Credits Port Washington, New York
- CT Courses in Port Washington
- CT Scan Programs Port Washington, New York