If you are a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Port Morris, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you need to consider the Port Morris MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally need to have at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Port Morris, New York! For example, the Statistics reports show that job prospects are often better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances there has never been a better opportunity to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technicians, as they can become a supervisor.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI techs continues, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT techs was $52,000 a year While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI technologist has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Port Morris, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Port Morris, NY
- MRI Technologists Port Morris, NY
- Radiology Tech Salary Port Morris, NY
- MRI Classes Online Port Morris, NY
- CT Tech Schools Port Morris, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Port Morris, NY
- MRI Tech Schoo Port Morris, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Port Morris, New York
- CT Courses in Port Morris
- ARRT CT Certification Port Morris, New York