If you are a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Point Lookout, NY, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Point Lookout MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually need at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we’re proud to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Point Lookout, NY! For one, the Statistics notes that placement are often better for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technicians, as many can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your resume, locale, and employer, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Point Lookout, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Point Lookout, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Point Lookout, NY
- Radiology Technician Salary Point Lookout, New York
- CT Certification Online Point Lookout, New York
- CT Technician Schools Point Lookout, New York
- CT Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Point Lookout, New York
- CT Specialist Point Lookout, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Point Lookout, New York
- MRI Courses in Point Lookout
- CT Training Programs Point Lookout, NY