Are you one of many Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Park Versailles, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you should consider the Park Versailles MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually should at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are several why you should take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Park Versailles, New York! For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are often best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals acquire CT scanners the timing is perfect to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technologist, as many can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, as per estimates of the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for CT techs continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your experience, locale, and employer, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Park Versailles, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Park Versailles, NY
- CT Technologists Park Versailles, New York
- MRI Tech Salary Park Versailles, NY
- Online MRI Tech Programs Park Versailles, NY
- MRI Technician Schools Park Versailles, NY
- MRI Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Park Versailles, New York
- CT School Park Versailles, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Park Versailles, NY
- MRI Courses in Park Versailles
- MRI Tech Courses Online Park Versailles, NY