Are you a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Pacific Park, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you should consider the Pacific Park MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians typically need to have at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we’re proud to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without visiting a classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Pacific Park, New York. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that job prospects are often best for technicians with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI techs, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing a department management position. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your degree, locale, and hospital, a career as a CT technologist has a bright future. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Pacific Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Pacific Park, New York
- MRI Technologists Pacific Park, NY
- MRI Technician Salary Pacific Park, NY
- MRI Course Online Pacific Park, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Pacific Park, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Pacific Park, NY
- CT Tech Schoo Pacific Park, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Pacific Park, NY
- CT Courses in Pacific Park
- CT Programs Pacific Park, NY