Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Ozone Park, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you need to consider the Ozone Park MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually entail at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we are honor to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are several why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Ozone Park, New York! For example, the United States Statistics notes that placement are quite often best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners there has never been a better time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. BLS The top 10% earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Ozone Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Ozone Park, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Ozone Park, NY
- CT Tech Salary Ozone Park, New York
- MRI Courses Online Ozone Park, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Ozone Park, New York
- MRI Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Ozone Park, New York
- CT Tech Schoo Ozone Park, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Ozone Park, New York
- CT Courses in Ozone Park
- MRI Continuing Education Ozone Park, New York