Are you one of many Sonographers (ARDMS) in Old Westbury, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Old Westbury MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically need at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have doctors call us the top National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Old Westbury, New York. For example, the U.S. Statistics notes that job prospects are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances the timing is great to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technologist was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your experience, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Old Westbury, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Old Westbury, New York
- MRI Technologists Old Westbury, New York
- CT Tech Salary Old Westbury, NY
- Online MRI Tech Programs Old Westbury, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Old Westbury, NY
- MRI Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Old Westbury, New York
- CT Tech Schoo Old Westbury, NY
- MRI CE Credits Old Westbury, NY
- CT Courses in Old Westbury
- Online MRI Certificate Programs Old Westbury, New York