Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in New Hyde Park, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you need to consider the New Hyde Park MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually need to have at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without visiting a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in New Hyde Park, New York. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that job prospects are quite often better for technologists with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners the timing is perfect to become a MRI technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year The top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and employer, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program New Hyde Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program New Hyde Park, NY
- MRI Technologists New Hyde Park, New York
- CT Tech Salary New Hyde Park, New York
- MRI Technician Courses New Hyde Park, New York
- MRI Technician Schools New Hyde Park, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training New Hyde Park, NY
- CT Technician School New Hyde Park, NY
- CT CE Credits New Hyde Park, NY
- CT Courses in New Hyde Park
- MRI Tech Schools Online New Hyde Park, NY